This ULTRALOOP™ Series Vehicle Loop Detector combines small size with full-featured functionality in a plug-in module.
The ULTRALOOP ULT-PLG loop detector model has our new DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The ULT-PLG provides a solid-state output indicating vehicle presence. The second output can be used for presence, loop fault or pulse on entry/pulse on exit. Our latest vehicle detector provides options for automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite and normal (5 min.) presence.
This detector is easy to install and operate. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER™. Ten sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level. The four frequency selections help to prevent crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
The ULT-PLG is compatible with a wide variety of gate operators.
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOP™ feature
- Low current draw – green product
- Easy to install and setup with the ULTRAMETER™
- Compatible with many gate operators
- Cost effective
- ULTRAMETER™ (displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference)
- Frequency count/reset switch
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Solid-state output
- Second output, pulse entry/exit, normal/infinite presence
- CE compliant
- Optional accessories include PR-Loop
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop