The CR-2000 Waterproof Wiegand Card Reader and Keypad provides secure access control for up to 2,000 users via pass cards and/or individual user pass codes. The CR-2000 Card Reader uses RFID induction technology to communicate with contactless Mifare smart cards.
Secured in a waterproof metal housing, the CR-2000 has a tamper alarm, short circuit protection and a luminous keypad for night time use. Wiegand output enables user access monitoring. The CR-2000 offers low power consumption (30mA standby).
The CR-2000 may also be used stand alone for access control of doors, gate and barrier arms.
- Vandal resistant
- Any combination of card and keypad access
- Rugged waterproof metal body
- User access monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Back-lit keys
- Wiegand and relay outputs
- 2000 users (card or passcode)
- Keypad user delete for lost cards
- <30mA standby current
- 9-24 VDC
- Operating temp -25oC~60oC
- Tamper alarm
- Door call button